1. Maximum of 3 members per team is allowed.
2. Pitch your Idea either Technical or B-Plan through Presentation/ Demonstration.
3. Each Team will be provided with Maximum of 10 minutes for presentation/Demonstration.
4. All teams should mail abstract to email@example.com before 16th of February.
5. An intimation mail will be sent on or before 18th of February.
1. Maximum of 2 members per team is allowed.
2. First round will be Preliminary test, which will be conducted for all participants.
3. Five teams will be selected from the preliminary round to final round.
4. Finalists will be selected on time basis.
Circuit Design & MATLAB Coding
1. A team shall consist of max 2 students.
2. The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
3. Participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
4. Questions shall be in the form of multiple choice, True / False statement, Visuals Etc.
1. Image Processing & Research Initiatives
2. Antenna Design using ADS
3. Arduino Programming
IEEE Member                        : Rs.200/-
CSI, IETE, IET, ISTE Member : Rs.250/-
Others                                  : Rs.300/-